Electone Festival National Finals 2011

LA VIER enters.

3rd of July 2011, the National Finals of EF
The day before me and my group went to the performance/competition hall to have a sound check.
Well, it went well. Made new friends. Played Lord of Arcana loads of times with WF.
Had a welcome dinner (since there are contestants from different states)
And I get to know and look properly who's Mr. Okazaki.

On the competition day...
A run through of the performance.

Opening.

Wait.

And wait. (Seniors went to perform in the Open Age section)

Okay, so I did play my PSP while waiting with a bunch of other younger contestants.

And wait.

Oh, it's our turn! (The second last)

Performed with 100% might


In the end, we were nervous about the results, but we said whatever happens we did our best.
So when they announced our group name, I took a bit of time to register. But yea, we did it!

:) Well, I'm happy to have performed it. I think we do. So I really thank you guys, good job and great effort!
And thanks everyone who came to support us.

And congratz to both my seniors, for getting the awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment