Performance of Deadcall and some Kaito and Prima update

24th of March, this Sunday, De Hav Philharmonic will be performing Deadcall, the first track of my concept album. It will be after the intermission.
It is such honor to be able to have my piece played by an orchestra and amongst great composers like Stravinsky, Prokofiev and Tchaikovsky. My parents will be coming from Malaysia as well. They are so supportive, I can never express how grateful I am to have them as my parents. I will keep trying to improve and work hard.

I'm working on Traveller Criminal's Japanese translation with Jun for KAITO to sing, been planning for it since a few months ago. I'm happy it's progressing.

I've been asked about my PRIMA song. Unfortunately, the installation CD and all data is back in my home in Malaysia and the laptop died, so I don't think I will be able to make more PRIMA songs in near future. She has a beautiful voice, hitting high notes pretty smoothly, I really like using her as a main singer. The Sacrificial Reborn style really suits her xD I remember showing the song to the Head of Department when I applied into the University, he was impressed by that track.

I will be focusing on polishing my KAITO V3 tuning now. He is my main singer and my most favourite. I feel like my soul heals whenever I hear him sing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment