Summer Break

I went back to Malaysia for my summer break this year. Coming back home is a really different feeling. There simply is nowhere like home. My parents are always so supportive of my work. I had some plans with my group of close friends. We went for a session of cosplay photoshooting. It was definitely fun times. Speaking of which, cosplaying is similar to acting. If you love a character enough, you will feel different when you're in that character's shoes. It is just like an alter ego.

Went for medical checkup for the UK visa today. I don't have TB, period.
Anyway, finally started to continue The Pale Scout today. Even though the horizontal progress is not much, the vertical progress is good. I will need to get KAITO singing soon. It had been at the back of my mind these few weeks. I don't know if other Vocaloid producers have this feeling, but whenever I don't do enough of songs for the lovely Vocaloids, I feel like they are beckoning or calling to me. Or at least somewhere around that feeling. Or maybe I am just strange.

So yes, sorry I don't update very frequently. I am not the sort to update every details each day. I hope to enjoy the summer break with my family and friends. Oh, by the way, I bought a few PS3 games, finally! I don't have a PS3 in UK so I'm planning to go all out since I'm back here. I just got Metal Gear Rising (Raiden is an awesome and cool character), Tales of Xillia, The Last of Us, Dead Space 3 and Persona 4 Ultimate. A good variety of settings and genre. I am also planning to study and analyze the music and sound effects used in the games. This will prove to be a satisfying and interesting learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment