Veins of the World (Work in Progress)

This was what persistently appeared in my mind after I finished Midiea- The Subjugator. During the Chinese New Year celebration, I've jolted it down in my notebook that I along brought with me, which always proved to be very useful to recall pieces of ideas. It has a bit of the oriental flavour in it, and heavily influenced by fantasy role-playing game themes, and also Dungeons and Dragons.  There are still a little bit left to finish the whole composition, but I am very happy with it so far.
KAITO is singing placeholder lyrics of Orihonn/Niuker's adventure into the Veins of the World with Attaq the Knight and Niuker the Priest. The party becomes progressively insane the deeper they venture into the ancient mines that promised fame and riches... Even if it's just a placeholder lyrics, I tend to start making elaborate stories for it. I will post the completed composition on Piapro to search for lyricist to write Japanese lyrics for it. The melody is rather flexible, and I have always wanted to collaborate with a lyricist. Hope it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment