In the Mist - 霧の中

In the Mist, a song that I've decided to create to experiment with a different kind of tuning, and effects. I left the low mid thin so that he will stand out more in his range. As usual, the "l" is a bit hard to control in some of the words. It's not too obvious, but recognisable. I found a way to go around it, but I am still seeking an efficient way to solve this little problem. Otherwise, I'm rather happy with some of his pronunciation.

怪兽, the illustrator designed the character for the song, which will be in the KAITO Album that I am releasing at the end of this year (2015) during Comic Fiesta.

The story of the song is quite simple. It's the end of the world, and the Herald of Death slowly writes down all the last deaths in that world before he goes obsolete and loses his purpose. Every time he sees a living being, it signifies that being's impending death. He is looking for that precious song that he heard a long time ago, sung by someone he love deeply.



No comments:

Post a Comment