Electone Festival Regional Audition 2011

As title says, today I've joined the senior ensemble section in the central region audition of the EF this year. We arranged Smile by Yoshihiro Andoh and performed it.
9am reach the hall, sound check, then eat 1 foot long Subway Club, back to hall 3pm start EF.
Well, I have to say our hard work had gotten us far. No matter what results we get next two weeks, I'll still be happy that I've joined and played with you guys :)
I absolutely love the piece Penny played, Symphonic Journey. You played it great :D I enjoyed it.
And, Wei Fung... hah, what should I say, you rock! Almost everything is done by you,composition, registration, rhythm and all, I have utmost respect for you.
Ruth, stop thinking you played badly, you played well! >:O Our Smile will not be the same without the pianist.
Good job all! ^__^

P.S. Rule of the Blood! Waaaah, I love that piece too. *ish playing*

No comments:

Post a Comment