Ancient Sound - Ancient Forest

After days of head cracking, I've finally able to say it is completed.
Though there will still be changes after I meet my lecturer this week.

Continue from my previous post, this is the interpretation I did for Paul Klee's painting, Ancient Sound.

I start by focusing on the bright side of the pic before extending to the darker side. I take the bright side as fireflies, and the celesta is the one depicting it. The celesta also plays the stream part and a few others. The flute depicts a variety of things and animals and give colors to the scene. Vibraphone mostly depicts the plants and the crickets.The cabasa is the wind and provides the drive when needed. Piano is the main element which goes from bright to dark, it depicts the shadow and darkness when necessary.

Please forgive the choppiness of the (particularly)piano and other instruments, I used the Finale VST and added a bit of reverb. And the castanets are sounding weird :P

Ancient Forest by KiAN

No comments:

Post a Comment