Acapella Kaito making interesting effect

So, I finally gave in and bought the full Vocaloid 3 Editor.  I can do multi-tracks, unlimited bars, create new space within the same track, etc. Definitely a lot more versatile than the Tiny version.

What better way to go on an adventure in a full editor than making an acapella piece? While I faff about, I discovered something that brings sparkles into my ears. Kaito can make bird sounds, a good bird sound at that! :D Also, "ta ta" "ka ka" "kick kick" "pu" "shoo" became the percussion in the piece.
Kaito in high range with low gender value is very "chipmunk"-ish so I made it more natural by raising the gender value. His voice is smooth in the high register too, that is good. And even in high register, it maintains a unique characteristic (what the community calls as Kaiko), which I am really pleased about.

The bird sound comes from me trying to break my monitors by putting really high notes and a quick jump down.

No comments:

Post a Comment