Kizken Vi

I have created a new OC(original character), Kizken Vi to join the Symphoria group in Deviantart. After I created him I promised I will make a theme for him.. and today, instead of concentrating on my another composition, I took the time to do this :D



It's a little experiment I did, combining minor chords with major melody. (Dual modality)

More info about Kizken Vi here (if you are interested that is ^^)
And now, about his little backstory unrelated to him and his new life in Symphoria. You can ignore this.

He is Diacrofia's distant relative. Surprise! \o/
It's not like they've met each other very frequently in their life anyway. Some time after Diacrofia was brought to the Mansion, Kizken was killed in the war. He was quite young then, and was forced to join the army. They can't even differentiate which body is his amidst the sea of corpse because he died a gruesome way, chewed by vicious battle monsters.  He gained a new life in Symphoria, and had forgotten everything about his past life, which is a good thing.
In Symphoria, he is a Griffides, a griffin hybrid much like his past life.

No comments:

Post a Comment